There will be training offered on Euromonitor’s Global Market Information Database – GMID on Tuesday, October 12, 2010 in Chesnutt Library, 3rd Floor Library Conference Room, Fayetteville State University. All faculty, students and staff are welcome to atend. Light refreshments will be served.
The Global Market Information Database (GMID) allows one to search countries for consumer and industry information. The following information is avaialable: Consumer Markets; Industrial Markets; Service Markets; Business Environment; Consumer Behavior; Consumer Expenditure and Prices; Economy and Finance; Energy and Environment; Foreign Trade; Government; Health; Households and Homes; Income; Industrial Output and Agriculture; IT and Communications; Labor and Education; Leisure and Lifestyles; Population; Savings; and Transport and Automotives. It contains:
· 8 million internationally comparable statistics
· 17,000 full market reports
· Comments on emerging industry, country and consumer trends
· Thousands of sources providing further research information
· Powerful data analysis functions allowing you to customize data for specific needs
GMID supports teaching and research across a range of disciplines:
· International business and marketing
· Social sciences
· Travel and tourism
· International hospitality management
· Food marketing
· International relations
· Environmental health
Please contact Jan Whitfield for further information at email@example.com or 910-672-1750.