The McGraw-Hill Companies, recognized as the #1 employer on the HBCU Connect Top 50 Employer list for 2 consecutive years, along with HBCU Connect, is proud to announce the 2nd annual Black History Month Essay Contest!
The Essay Contest is open to all undergraduate and graduate students who attend a Historically Black College or University. Students must be able to show proof of enrollment status.
The top three winners will receive an Amazon Kindle and a copy of the e-Book: “Influence: The Power to Change Anything”. The 10 runners up will receive a hard copy of the same book.
All participants who submit an essay are also encouraged to submit a resume if they are interested in an internship at The McGraw-Hill Companies.
In 500 words or less, explain how being educated at a Historically Black College or University will help you be a future influencer.
• Essay submission deadline: February 28, 2011
• Essay word limit: 500 maximum
• Participants are encouraged to submit their resume along with the Essay
• Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions
• Winners will be announced by March 31st
Submit your essay by visiting: