If you are one of those people who wait until the last minute to complete your Works Cited or References page, RefWorks can help eliminate the hassle of tracking down citation information!
RefWorks is a web-based bibliographic citation manager. Some of the benefits:
- You can collect, save, and organize bibliographic citations for journal articles, books, websites, and other sources that you have found during the course of your research.
- In addition to collecting and saving bibliographic citations, RefWorks also allows you to create bibliographies in the style (MLA, APA, AMA, Chicago, etc.) of your choice. These citations can be inserted in research papers and can be automatically added to bibliographies with RefWorks’ Write-N-Cite feature.
- You can very easily export records from databases to RefWorks.
- You can access your RefWorks personal citation database from anywhere via a secure internet connection (on or off campus).
- You can share your folders with other researchers, which is conducive to collaborative work.
- You can use RefWorks with both a PC and Mac.
We encourage researchers of all levels (freshman, graduate students, professors, etc) to use RefWorks.