For National Library Week, ProQuest® is offering the following resources from April 11 through April 20, 2013:
Complimentary Access* to Popular Research Databases and E-books
- CultureGrams™ — Library Journal’s 2012 Best Database for Reports
- eLibrary® — The 2011 CODiE Finalist for Best Education Reference Solution
- Historic Map Works™ Library Edition — A rich treasury of American genealogical sources dating back to the 1700s
- Public Library Complete™ — e-books from ebrary® (ebrary/nlw13trial)
- Schools and Educators Complete™ — e-books from ebrary® (ebrary/nlw13trial)
- SIRS® Issues Researcher — The 2011 SIIA CODiE Winner for Best Social Sciences Instructional Solution
Academic Research Report
Engaging Students Through Social Media: Survey Results and Recommendations for Academic Libraries is based on a study commissioned by ProQuest and conducted by Hanover. It gauges the current and potential uses of social media for academic research and provides some top-line recommendations to assist libraries in executing an effective social-media strategy. To get your free copy, please register.
Special Offer for Libraries from Bowker®
Click here to learn more about a limited-time discount on the 2013 U.S. Book Consumer Demographics & Buying Behaviors Annual Review.