Government documents are information resources produced by local, state, and federal governments. Chesnutt Library, as a depository library in the Federal Depository Library Program (FDLP), takes part in the safeguarding of the public’s right to know by collecting, organizing, maintaining, preserving, and assisting users with information from the Federal Government. We are a conduit between the people (you) and the U.S. Government.
The Government Documents Department is located on the 4th floor of Chesnutt Library. The Librarian (Diana Amerson) selects, acquires, and processes federal and state depository publications. You can contact Mrs. Amerson directly, for more information and/or assistance.
Government Documents Librarian
Charles W. Chesnutt Library
Fayetteville State University
1200 Murchison Road, Fayetteville, NC
e: email@example.com | p: 910.672.1752 | f: 910.672.1746
Resources + How to Connect:
- Federal Depository Library Program
- U.S. Government Printing Office
- U.S. Government Printing Office on Facebook
- U.S. Government Printing Office on YouTube
- U.S. Government Printing Office on Twitter
- U.S. Government Printing Office Bookstore
- Government Book Talk (Blog)