How: RefWorks is a web-based citation manager. It is a system that allows you to create, search, and maintain your own personal citations database. These citations can then be easily inserted in research papers and can be automatically added to bibliographies.
RefWorks is a free service for all Fayetteville State University students, faculty, and staff. It is accessible both on and off campus. To use the citation manager, you will need to create a new account.
Refworks allows you to do the following:
- Create your own personal database
- Import references from the Chesnutt Library databases
- Automatically format your papers and bibliographies in seconds
- Manage all types of research information
- Collaborate with your peers and colleagues
Who: This LibGuide is maintained by LaTasha R. Jones, University Library Technician (Reference and Interlibrary Loan).
ReWorks is a wonderful citation tool, but often students have questions about how to log in, export citations databases and other information. Please feel free to contact LaTasha Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (910) 672-1230 for further assistance.