The seventh cohort of the Chesnutt Library Fellows Information Literacy Program Workshops will commence today, Tuesday December 16th at 11:00am. A presentation by the sixth cohort representative, Dr. Chuck Tryon (Department of English), will start at 11:30am in the JC Jones Board of Trustees Room on the 2nd floor of Chesnutt Library.
We will be live-tweeting the presentations and discussions with:
@CharlesChesnutt | #FayettevilleInfoLit
Over the next two days, returning workshop facilitators, LaVerne Gray and Allison Sharp, will guide Fayetteville State University faculty with the redesign of their class syllabi to reflect Information Literacy infusion. Participants will acquire strategies and suggestions for the process of collaborating on the ACRL standards, modifications of their syllabi for the Spring 2015 semester, their collaborative meetings with liaison librarians, etc.
Seventh Faculty Cohort, 2014-2015
- Jennifer Bushelle-Edghill, Assistant Professor of Healthcare Management, Department of Accounting, School of Business and Economics
- Beatrice Carroll, Full-time Adjunct Assistant Professor of Elementary Education, Department of Elementary Education, School of Education
- Ayde (Ida) Enriquez-Loya, Assistant Professor of English, Department of English, College of Arts and Sciences
- Bradley Kadel, Assistant Professor of History, Department of Government and History, College of Arts and Sciences
- Quienton Nichols, Assistant Professor of Social Work, Department of Social Work, College of Arts and Sciences
- Joseph Osei, Professor of Philosophy and Religion, Department of Government and History, College of Arts and Sciences
- Brian Phillips, Assistant Professor of Elementary Education, Department of Elementary Education, School of Education
- Tamara Woods, Assistant Professor of Social Work, Department of Social Work, College of Arts and Sciences